Happy Easter runners. Today we present our latest top ten list. Enjoy.
Top Ten Reasons You Didn’t Run on Easter Sunday (Ancient Times Edition)
10. The run last weekend up to the hill overlooking town pretty much took it out of you.
9. Loin cloth continues to chaff your inner-thighs. Goat butter just isn’t working as well as BodyGlide.
8. Not quite clear what Roman Soldiers mean about a post-race party up on the hill, but you’ve only heard bad things about the way those guys party.
7. Although you’re typically up for a good urban challenge, the whole cross dragging, crown of thorns wearing, piercing thing seems a little too extreme for you.
6. Tax collectors raised the entry fee again. Who can afford the Jerusalem Marathon these days? They’ve been raising the entry fee since way back in 0005.
To continue reading, click here.