It’s time for Episode 12 in our Desert Series on marathon running. In episode 12, Coaches Joe and Dean sit down for another electrifying talk about running. We’re still at the track, but this week we take on hill training.
– Active vs. passive hill training
– Why running hills slowly isn’t good for you
– Why hill training is tough when done right
– Examples of effective hill workouts
– Specific dangers of hills training (Achilles and knee issues)
– Who is well suited for running downhill and who is not?
– Dealing with hilly marathon courses
This video is part of our Desert Series, in which Coaches Joe English and Dean Hebert get their lips smackin’ about all things marathon running. There are over 30 episodes in the series and they come out every week on www.running-advice.com.
To watch the video, just click the play button in the video window below.
There’s much more coming. We’ve filmed over 30 episodes in this series and we’ll be rolling them out each week. To visit our video page with links to all of the episodes in the series, click here.
Running Advice and News