Ah running watches. They come in so many shapes, colors, sizes and with so many different features. On the show today, Coach Joe talks about his 18 watches and Coach Dean talks about the fact that he finally replaced his one and only watch. They agree to disagree.
On the episode this week:
– What should you look for in a running watch?
– What do you do when the battery runs out?
– Do you want a watch with GPS for speed and distance or just a stop-watch — or both?
– Do you need a lap memory?
– How many watches does one really need to time their runs?
To visit our video pages with links to all of the episodes in our last two season, go to:
Season 1 Video Page
Running Advice and News