Happy Valentine’s Day to all of your runners out there. Let’s face it, many of us live running. We run in our spare time. We hang out with runners. The single people among us may even want to date other runners. But as always, the approach in making this known varies from person to person. In that spirit today I present my list:
Top Ten Signs that Your Running Partner Wants to Be Your Valentine
[Two new bonus items make it twelve now.]
12. Running partner shows up to the run in a red thong with a heart on the front and that’s all.
11. Creepy grin when suggesting that “downward facing dog” would be good for your flexibility.
10. Offer by your partner to put Body Glide on was a nice gesture, but took on new significance when he indicted where he was going to put it.
9. New tattoo across his calf says, “if you can read this, you’re following too close (and I like it.)”
8. Suggests meeting in the hot tub instead of the trail-head where you normally meet.
7. Replaces energy chomps with heart shaped candies that say “Be mine.”
To continue reading, click here.